Thursday, January 13, 2011

Test results tomorrow.


Tomorrow the test results will be in for whether or not I have Cholestasis. I am considered at this point a presumed case. Which means my Dr. and Midwife are assuming I have it even without results. There is just nothing else at this point that could be causing all these symptoms. I have started the 2 trips a week to Eugene and the meds... which is kinda helping but more just making me tired at night that I can sleep. About every other night I wake up scratching my legs and they are burning. I find that if I keep myself busy it is harder to pay attention to the itching. However it also wears me out to do to too much. We are continuing to go on with inducement plans :/ Kinda crazy how all my birth plans have been turned upside down in a matter of days. But I am grateful that we have the availability to even do this to keep our sweet girl safe. Even if I can not have an awesome home birth in my tub... at least I have a super awesome jacuzzi tub. :D For now we are planing to induce 3-4 weeks from today! Crazy. I went from having 8 weeks left to 4.
At this point that is all the update I have. I have an appointment tomorrow. We'll see how it goes.
I'll try to keep you all updated.

1 comment:

Amy Shore said...

Well chica, it is not the best news but at least now we know is going on and you can prepare for your little one and get this itching done with in just a few short weeks. Praying for a healthy Evie and Bella! We love you guys!