Sunday, April 6, 2008

4 weeks left...

I know that everyone keeps telling me that I need belly pics…well I finally got some! Yay. Well I don’t have them yet, but Caylan took some for me. Seth shot a couple also, but they were very on the fly and not very professional at all. I can’t wait to see how the others turn out. I will post some when I get them.

This picture was taken by Seth a month ago, so my belly is much bigger now. :)


Life has been pretty CRAZY lately! Sorry I haven’t written in so long. Other than the occasional desire to ‘bend’ the rules’ by the students, and tiredness that never seems to fade, the job is going good. I really enjoy the kids! It’s all the cooking and cleaning that gets me. I feel like I’m always cleaning at home too! I know I’m pregnant so I should just get used to it, but I’m not about to pop out 21 high schoolers. I think 1 baby will be a little easier.
The pregnancy is going so well. I do get tired easily and a lot, but I know it will all be worth it. We did however find out that our little Elina is breech. So please pray! I only have one more week for her to turn on her own or I will have to go to the hospital and have her turned…YIKES! I have only heard that it really hurts and you can’t move for like a week afterward because it wears you out so much. So please pray for me and Elina! We need it so much. Other than not wanting to turn she is great. She is very healthy. I get heartburn a lot. Someone told me that heartburn is a sign that the baby has long hair. Which would make complete sense, I was born with tons! I got an ultrasound about 3 days ago and you could see her hair in the picture. It was cute although she did refuse to give us any type of profile. She is just too big for that. At least that is what the nurse told me.
So that is kind of an idea of how we are doing. Good, but tired. Only 4 weeks until little Elina is here, so please keep us in your prayers!

2 comments:

Nate Probert said...

Evie!
First of all thank you so much for the comment, it was great to hear from you and the Psalm you shared with me was fantastic, I cling to those so often in time of need or strength and they always seem to help, but it seemed reading the one you shared at this particular time helped me out so much and I truly appreciated it :) Ok! Cannot believe your well on your way with the baby. I have been hearing about you here and there from my friend Kyle, and everytime he mentions you it just seems crazy to me all these people that know eachother through some line of other people. See I thought I knew you before some of my friends, but apparently everyone knows Evie and always has ha ha. I was loving reading your blog... Mostly because of the Joy that i had while reading it, I can feel the true joy in you coming out through the blog and I love it so much. I dont think I have ever met Seth but I can already say I know he is a good man and you two are fantastic together. Anyways, Evie, Im so excited for you to be a mom, what an enormous blessing from our Father in Heaven! I cannot wait to have my own kids, It's definately not time for me yet, but when the time comes, I am more excited for that than any other event I think. So know I will be praying for you and the baby in hopes that maybe we can convince her to roll on her own. Enjoy the rest of the pregnancy journey, we should maybe cross paths again sometime soon in our day.Good luck with everything, and again thank you for your comment, so good to hear from you. Talk to you soon.
-Nate

G. said...

Hi Evie. That is a beautiful belly shot! I hope all continues to go well for you and Seth. Did I read somewhere that she hasn't turned? Well, I will keep you in prayer that she gets in the proper position. If I recall, it was either you or one of your siblings that did that to your mom! ;) Take care and God Bless.

g.