Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Home.




I got released today! I'm ready for good food and full BED REST. Ok more the food and less the bed rest. And the best of all back to our Sweet Elina!! So wonderful to be home with her! She is so happy to have us home again. At the moment she and seth are out shopping for some groceries. She was very adamant that only her and papa go. Not me. It is such a wonderful thing as a mother to see a fathers face light up like that.

So here is what my OB ended up feeling is wrong with me. I did have a slight partial abruption. Looks like a small tear around the edge of the placenta. Also I am very anemic. My Iron levels came back high because I had been taking floridex (Liquid Iron supplement) and this caused my blood level to show high amounts of iron. However my iron storage in my body is extremely depleted. So it's a matter of waiting for my iron storage to fill and bring my blood count back up. It will be nice to do this in the comfort of my home in my bed.

The reason for the bed rest is because if I do too much I could cause the abruption to continue to worsen and more bleeding. Also I have been trying off and on to go into labor. And it would be so wonderful for baby Bella if we could hold off until the 18th. (induction date) Sooo bed rest it is. I am much looking forward to my belly blessing on Friday, because this belly can use all the blessings it can get!

As most of you also know (I have an older blog on this) The reason for the induction is because I also have a rare condition called Cholestasis. I have to deliver by 37 weeks or our sweet baby is put under a high risk of stillbirth. But she is very strong and I feel that her birth is going to be wonderful and beautiful!

So once more thank you so much for your concern and love. I know the trials are not over and it will take some time to get my body back on track, but we are one step closer.

No comments: