Saturday, November 15, 2008

Dead seed = Life



Before a seed can grow into a flower, it has to die. After my miscarriage, this has taken on a new meaning for me. It's interesting to me how God has left us parables all over the earth. While we are here on earth we are learning how to truly glorify God...It is not until we die that we truly bloom into what we are created to be. Worshipers of Him. My sweet baby is now in heaven fulfilling what God created my small one to be. Thank you Lord for allowing my body to hold, if even only for the short time, a precious child of yours.



btw-
Sorry I haven't posted lately. The internet has not been working.

6 comments:

The Williamsons said...

I'm sorry Evie. When did this happen?

Travis Wagar said...

I feel your pain..but it is so bitter sweet...Makes us trust him even more...

Unknown said...

wow evie. im sorry. one day youll get to meet her :) God is the author of life. it will be good to see her in heaven some day.

Anonymous said...

Though God's plan for our lives is not always understood and not always easy to bear, we can take comfort in knowing that he will always be there to carry us through.
Im sorry to hear about your families loss.

Anonymous said...

Thanks girls! This really means a lot to me!

Brit said...

the drawing turned out perfect. I love YOU
and Sethy and Elina and beautiful baby Steiling in Heaven :)